Make a Difference…Be a Caregiver
accessAbilities offers rewarding opportunities on a full or part-time basis and is always looking to add compassionate individuals to its growing family. Join accessAbilities' team of Caregivers and make a difference in someone's life today.
Caregiver Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting clients with Personal Care Services such as oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Providing medication reminders
- Assisting with light housekeeping, meal preparation and laundry
- Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
- Proving transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
- Providing reliable, positive companionship
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical Premiums
- Dental/Vision Available
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours/Shifts
- Premium Pay for Weekends
- Paid Mileage
- Paid Training
Positions Available Throughout Western PA.
accessAbilities is an EOE and a Drug-Free Work Environment.